A brief summary
I am a strategically driven creative ‘chef’, with many years experience in the US, Spain and the UK.
From a digital or social media campaign to a fully integrated, experiential, TV, press or poster campaign, microsite, mobile app or 360 communication strategy, I ‘cook’ them all…
Combining strategic thinking, hands-on art direction and inspiring design, I create campaigns in every conceivable media, to add meaningful, sustainable, real value to people’s lives and make a difference.
- Brand creation and development.
- Strategic positioning, tone of voice development and implementation.
- Accurate forecasting of new social and technology trends.
- Inspiring creative leadership abilities and brainstorming ideas generator.
- Intuitive User Experience planning combined with relevant UI design skills.
- Excellent understanding of clients’ needs and clients’ relationships builder.
- Quick grasp of brands’ Big Idea and bottom line.
Sectors & Media
I work in many different sectors, using online and offline media for a wide range of national and international brands.
Airlines, Games, Fashion, Mobile, Search Engines, Fast Food, Insurance, Public Sector, Media, Corporate, Retail, Healthcare, E-Commerce, Political, Financial, Telecoms, Perfumes, Automotive, Tourism, Fmcg, Sports, Recruitment, Education, Museums, Charity, Transport, Defence.
Digital and integrated advertising/marketing campaigns, social media, virals, brandcepts, websites, e-commerce sites, tablets and mobile apps, digital games, TV, press, posters and experiential campaigns.
My approach is always ‘Hands on – Brains on’. So when at times I need to roll my sleeves and help out in the kitchen, I use some of these tools…
Graphics: Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, Illustrator.
Video/Animation: After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Live Type, Media Cleaner, Adobe Media Encoder.
Sound: Soundbooth, SoundtrackPro, Audition, Peak, Amadeus Pro.
Systems: Data Rescue, Mac OS networking and technical support.
Web: Coda, WordPress, Dreamweaver, Flash.
Presentations: Adobe Acrobat, Keynote, PowerPoint.
Word processing: FinalDraft, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
Also I have an understanding of HTML5, CSS, Actionscript 3.0, PHP.